I'm Robyn from good old London town. I'm a complete potterhead so this is a 95% Harry Potter blog, the other 5% consists of THG, Doctor Who, Sherlock and anything else you happen to come across.
I love the Weasley/Phelps twins and without Harry potter I've no idea where I'd be. Drarry, JamesxSirius, Romione and Bellamort shipper.
"The thing about growing up with Fred and George is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
❒ Single ❒ Dating ✔ Married to James Phelps